From day-to-day support, trips to social activities, or transportation to medical appointments, we offer companionship services to accommodate your every need. Our companionship services primarily aim to provide company and emotional support for seniors, people with disabilities, or those who feel isolated and lonely. These provide families, especially those who are busy working, the resources to take care of their loved ones.
The impact of companionship services varies significantly from person to person, but it generally fuels inspiration and motivation back to their lives. Through these services, your loved ones can avoid isolation and depression and will help to improve their quality of life and independence.
- Medication reminders
- Getting out of bed and getting in and out of the car
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and errands.
- Help with planning, scheduling, and keeping appointments.
- Encouraging and planning social activities.
- Entertaining with hobbies, games, etc.
- Interacting with family members
It is essential to surround your loved ones with compassionate people who will help them feel valued and supported. If you are interested in getting our companionship services, please feel free to contact us. Our friendly representatives will be glad to discuss your needs.